Describe a movie in emoji

@RachelMaraii you win, someone else will have to solve. i give up: i am currently stuck on “captain clock” :rofl: and while very funny to me i do not think it is correct nor do i think it is a real movie :joy: round to you, i surrender!

2 Likes

Mikhail Lermontov wrote a novel entitled “A Hero of Our Time”. I did not know it was a movie. Is that it?

2 Likes

Nope, that’s not it either – though that’s an excellent guess! Didn’t mean to stump anyone :joy: I’ll share if no one else wants to give it a shot!

The clock may be misdirecting… What about this revision? :superhero::8ball:

2 Likes

captain marvel? otherwise i came up with “captain balls” :rofl::woman_shrugging:t2: getting it wrong might be more fun than getting it right: hard puzzles rock! :joy:

…wait. super ball? that’s an old one… super + billiards… deadpool? you pose good ones!

2 Likes

Super 8. The movie with the kids and the camera.

2 Likes

And duh, the clock showed 8 o’clock in your original post. :man_facepalming: Should’ve gotten that one!

2 Likes

But…I don’t think anyone has gotten mine yet.

And no, it has nothing to do with any Friday the 13th type of slasher movies.

1 Like

blade runner!

2 Likes

:chair::point_right::point_right::fire:

1 Like

Get out?

2 Likes

Yep, Super 8! You’re right, panda, getting things wrong might be as fun as getting them right. :joy:

2 Likes

:woman_with_veil::woman_with_veil::woman_with_veil::woman_with_veil::headstone:

2 Likes

“Four Weddings and a Funeral”

I’ve never seen it, but I know about it because my wife watches it all the time. She’s probably seen it 132 times by now.

It’s one of those movies she always watches. Like - Oh no! “Four Weddings and a Funeral” and “The Notebook” are on at the same time! What are you gonna do?!?

4 Likes

:dog: :lungs: :face_with_thermometer: :family_woman_boy: :gun:

3 Likes

This one have you all stumped?

3 Likes

Yes. I’ve seen most of the dog movies but I don’t recognize this one. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yes, I can’t figure it out!

2 Likes

Clue. Famous author of horror books

3 Likes

Must be CUJO!

4 Likes

Ding ding ding ding! I tried to express a sick son and mother and son being together and eventually the dog being shot…there was also a baseball bat used to kill him, but I couldn’t find a baseball bat emoji.

3 Likes