Always The Truth With Diabetes?

15 Likes

Thanks @Richard157! I needed a laugh today! :joy:

3 Likes

no one believes that last one, LOL!

2 Likes

I remember actually doing that last one when we were first starting out. Then FUD talked about all the things that newbs do that people who have been doing it a while no longer do…and I was like…why am I doing this EVERY FINGER STICK? Yeah…it was FUD that made me come to my senses on that last one. :stuck_out_tongue: Now we change them if Liam starts complaining about them hurting. lol

5 Likes

I guess I’m the only one here changing the lancet every time.
But checking ketones, what’s that?

2 Likes

47 posts were split to a new topic: Ketones - To Check or Not to Check

Reminds me of the “your first child, your second child” commercials.

Sounds exactly like my son…

I dont remember the last time i changed my lancet . i re-use syringes. i eat slow carbs without bolusing bc i cant figure out how to bolus for them, even when i do a dual / extended bolus. (i just correct later as needed) I eat my husband’s bananas when he is not looking (no bolusing there either) As well, i eat off his plate when he is not looking; i figure if it comes from his plate it doesnt count as carbs that i should be bolusing for :rofl:.

and, i lie about when i do correction boluses; if i am over 120, i correct, but i completely deny this to my husband as he thinks the only time to correct is if i am coming close to 180. Psych!!!

3 Likes

@daisymae You’re too honest!
I don’t do any of those things, honest.:lying_face:

1 Like

You trickster, you!!! i dont believe a word of it, Doc :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

did i mention that when i was on MDI i used to inject right through my blue jeans ( and any other artical of clothing) ??? Never had a problem (yet) :sunglasses:

2 Likes