How do you use your endocrinologist visit?

I’m sorry to hear that :cry: but I do wish you luck if you’re thinking of trying to find someone new!!

this made me LOL.

looks like all us pumpers have to become olympic athletes now!!!

I LOVE Jenny! And Gary! I worked with Jenny for three months this time last year. She’s the absolute best!!

2 Likes

Just an update for people who are interested (if anyone is?)

I went in with a list of questions (which was totally helpful because I’d nearly forgotten all of them without the list). I got all the new scripts I need (2 versions as recommended by @Thomas). My endo helped me identify a few basal tweaks that I plan to basal test this week and next, and she gave me suggestions on the use of dual wave boluses. Talking through the previous basal tweaks I’d made and my transition from using AM to MM helped solidify that info in my brain and also made me more comfortable with those choices with her approval.

Got my blood drawn for my A1c and testing for celiac disease so I’m really itching to get the results to see my progress!

ALSO - I was able to share some knowledge with the attending that I learned here at FUD about Sugarmate (and its perks that are especially useful for hypos)! She is going to look into it, and I shared how it could be awesome for parents and people very hypounaware. It felt really cool and empowering to be the teacher for a second!

6 Likes

That’s great! Thanks for the update! I was curious!

2 Likes

That sounds like a great appointment. Congrats on being proactive and getting what you needed.

3 Likes