I’m glad you’ve found the thread useful! I don’t think I have any answers, but all I can do is share my experiences.
After feeling horrible at the end of last week, this week I’ve felt generally great. I exercised yesterday and felt energetic and strong.
I have a few days off, so recipes I have planned for the upcoming weekend include:
- The almond ricotta with pumpkin or sunflower seeds (to be nut-free)
- Eggplant “bacon” strips (made these once years ago and they were delicious)
- Tofu scramble with tumeric (another one I’ve made before, delicious)
- Tofu “jerky” in my dehydrator
- Cauliflower rice sushi (with avocado, carrots, cucumber, maybe a bit of ricotta!)
This weekend I’m also going to make another pizza, most likely. Freakin’ delicious. But part of the theme of some of the recipes I’m trying is experimenting with things that I could easily take travelling with me.